PLIBRICO 80 Air Bond is a Super Duty class of air bond plastic refractory. FREE Shipping.
Plibrico 80 AB is an 80% alumina air-bonded plastic refractory, and is rated to 3200°F. Economical with great workability, this workhorse can be used for a wide variety of applications. Product attributes include:
- Contains an air bonding agent for better low temperature strength and shrinkage control
- Good volume stability through its temperature range
- Good hot lad resistance – <6% at 2640°F
- Meets ASTM classification C673 Super Duty
Best Applications: Applications in industrial processes which require a super duty plastic including:
- Steel and foundry – reheat furnaces, soaking pits, and forge furnaces
- Gypsum kettles
- Cement kiln firing hoods
- Aluminum – furnace upper walls and roofs
You'll need 157 lbs. per cu. ft. in service. Available in 55 lb. cartons. Safety data sheets are available on request. Always follow manufacturer's instructions. Wear goggles, gloves and a mask. FREE Shipping for all orders within the contiguous US.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.